Distance Chakra Balancing - 1
Distance Chakra Balancing - 1
Have you been:
- Feeling like you don't belong?
- Feeling like you don't have a direction in life?
- Feeling fragmented?
- Living a life of fear or anxiety?
- Pain in your hips and lower body?
- Not able to trust in your own decisions and actions?
- Not able to receive or give affection?
- Unable to express yourself fully?
Need some time just for YOU?
Distance Chakra Balancing uses the concept of sympathetic resonance to administer energy healing from afar. From the vibration of noise to the reflection of light waves, and the sensation of heat from the sun on your skin, energy moves and transfers vibration (sensation!) with it. Distance Chakra Balancing Sessions utilize that ability of energy to travel so that you can feel the effects of treatments no matter where in the world you live. When I quiet my mind and concentrate my focused energy on you, no matter how great the distance, I will resonate sympathetically with you.
Imagine yourself in a large room with two grand pianos adjacent to one another. In silence, you press middle C on one piano and let that sound fill the room. You play the note again. Let it enter your mind. Let it be the only noise you hear.
When you listen deeply, you notice the sound of the note you played also coming from the second piano. If you look inside its body, you can see its middle C string vibrating. This is sympathetic resonance, and it also happens to humans (and animals, but we can get to that later ;) ). One person’s voice, one’s energy, greet’s another’s with sympathetic resonance.
Distance Chakra Balancing sessions utilize that ability of energy to travel so that you can feel the effects of treatments without ever leaving the comfort of home, no matter where in the world you live. When I quiet my mind and concentrate my focused energy on you, no matter how great the distance, I will resonate sympathetically with you.
How this works remotely (via distance):
- You set up your appointment with me.
- You will receive an invoice for payment.
- You fill out the Client Intake Form that is emailed to you. Please be totally honest and fill out all parts of this form. YES, it is extensive, for a reason. I need to know as much about you as possible to give you the best care and guidance.
- Once the above are completed, you let me know via email/text/skype/facetime what you want to work on. What the theme of this session will be. This will be covered in your intake form also.
- At the scheduled time of your appointment you find your quiet place of contemplation. This can be outside under your favorite tree, on your couch, you can be just waking up for the day, your favorite place to meditate. The idea here is: I want you to be calm without the barriers of work and life getting in the way. It is invaluable for you to be deeply relaxed to benefit fully from each session. We do NOT need to do this part of the session via Skype/facetime.
- After your session I will phone/email (however your chosen form of contact works best) you to talk about your session. What came up, what to do next, any number of variables happen here.
- You set up your next appointment for continued well being.
What to expect:
- Feelings of deep calm.
- Opening the door to your highest potential.
- Reduced aches and pains.
- A new sense of direction in your life.
- Live your life to its fullest.
- Improve your confidence.
- Trust in your decisions.
- Release past trauma.
- Radiate good health.
- A big smile when your appointment is over!
Reconnect with the awesomeness of YOU.
email at email@example.com
Somatic Wellness Guide in All Things Wholistic Beauty
Giving You Time-Honored Healing Traditions Merged with Cutting Edge Technologies