Retreat For Your Feet
Simple acts of self care have powerful, long-lasting results
Jump into your self care, with feet thrilled to get you there
Enjoy a mini retreat ... into calm, personal harmony and delighted feet.
NOTE: this is not a "how to" routine for a pedicure.
Where life, and your feet become filled with ease and tranquility.
Hello, Colleen here! As with all of my courses I like to pop in here for some direct chats with you. I hear so often how much you appreciate my straight forward connections instead of the fancy verbiage. So, here is the background with this online course. I have been a massage therapist for close to 30 years, and I have always found that working on my clients feet takes them to places of healing and wellbeing far beyond the everyday calming. Blend that with my 50ish years of meditation and you now have this Retreat for your Feet course.
Outline of your course
- Anatomy and stretching
- Movement meditation
- Foot massage
- Personal foot bath routine
Easily bring your dreams into reality by ending your day (every day) with a soothing foot bath.
- What would it be like if I were living a life of my personal truth?
- Where will I find happiness and personal fulfillment?
- What would it feel like if my feet did not hurt so much everyday?
- I have never known what to use for a personal foot bath.
~Through a simple vision walk and meditation, find, and continue to live in your true self.
~Walk daily in personal happiness and fulfillment.
~Know what to do to ease the pain in your feet.
~Have all of the tools to enjoy a soothing foot bath, anytime you choose.
Walk through life in comfort and ease.
Sea salts, flowers and rocks bring about new habits of calm.
Delight in the experience of perfect water temperatures that bloom into feet relieved.
Trusted methods of massage reduce long held pains.
Vision walking into … you. Your internal queries answered, from the depth of your being.
Meditations of kindred spirit and tranquility blossom into luxurious comfort while joyously walking through life.
Your course outline
- Why a Retreat for your Feet?
- Full list of what you will need to make this experience amazingly peaceful
- Anatomy lesson - it’s very short and beneficial
- Stretching of your feet
- Mindful walking - what the heck is this and how do I do it?
- Vision walking - deeper version of mindful walking, and a brilliant combination. Woah, those intuitive answers that you can receive about life
- Water temperature and their benefits
- Foot massage routine
- Delightful additions - recipes
- Your routine
No matter where you live on this beautiful planet, this Retreat for Your Feet is available for you.
From the comfort of your home, or maybe even your office, you will be able to enjoy my training anytime you wish. It is housed in my Thinkific School. You will always be able to log in here.
Soul nourishing with every step you take.
Mindful connections with you, your feet and your heart.
Easy routines to do daily.
You will receive this information within your course, however, I thought it would be beneficial for you to have it now!
Supply Kit – What you need to have with you so you get the most out of this experience.
To allow you to show up for yourself, and for the time we spend together.
Invest in you and give yourself the tools to free yourself, and your feet.
What you will need
A comfortable place to sit for learning and for your foot bath.
- Meditation Pillow
- When using a pillow it is highly recommended to have a wall to lean up against for the foot bath portion of this retreat for your feet.
- 2 Large Towels
- 2 Hand Towels
- 1 Bowl big enough for your feet to comfortably fit into
- 1 Pitcher of cold water
- 1 Tea kettle for hot water
- ½ C Epsom salt
- ½ C Sea salt
- Lavender essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- Rose Petals, lavender buds
- Almond, Hazelnut, or Olive oil